Friday, January 21, 2011

spring tv schedule (2011).

Because I haven't been blogging, I haven't done a TV schedule post in a while. Things have changed since the last one I shared in fall of 2009. I wasn't watching much television then because I was doing an internship that had me regulary working 50-60 hours per week. I only had time for the shows that I truly could not do without.

Nowadays? Time is not so much a problem anymore. Over the summer, I was watching about 4 gazillion shows, but it's been whittled down since then. I've also included my method of watching the show. If it says nothing, that means I watch it when it comes on. Here we go:

SUNDAY
Family Guy (FOX) (Hulu)

MONDAY
Chuck (NBC)
90210 (CW) (DVR)
The Big Bang Theory (CBS) (DVR)
The Cape (NBC) (On Demand)
Castle (ABC) (DVR)
Harry's Law (NBC) (DVR)

TUESDAY
Glee (FOX)
White Collar (USA) (DVR)

WEDNESDAY
Modern Family (ABC) (DVR)

THURSDAY
Bones (FOX)
Grey's Anatomy (ABC)
The Office (NBC) (Hulu)

FRIDAY
Your OWN Show (OWN) (DVR)
Behind the Scenes: Oprah Season 25 (OWN) (DVR)

I'm currently waiting for Burn Notice (USA) and Eureka (SyFy) to come back, though who knows when that'll be. Notice how much I watch NBC?! Who'da thunk it? ABC used to rule my television. But no longer.

God bless DVR.

No comments:

Post a Comment